- Pitcher - purchased from Wal-Mart approximately three years ago -- I loved the colors!
- Lemonade - made earlier this week and "chillin'" in my fridge!
- Papers - cardstock from scraps
- Cricut Cuts - tag from "princess" cut on Playtime; lemon from Simply Charmed, page 48; ladybug from Doodlecharms, page 94 (blackout); letters from Opposites Attract (opposite feature)
- Cuttlebug Embossing - Spots & Dots on pink tag layer
- Other - doodling with white Gelly Roll pen and black pen; the ladybug was too tiny to cut circle details
This project is being submitted to the following challenge:
BugBites' Grillin' & Chillin' Blog Hop Challenge: "Chillin'" Project with a Hidden Bug