I wanted this cartridge for two specific cuts -- the cat and the glasses. So I couldn't resist cranking out a simple birthday card with the cat tonight:
- Card Base - Studio G (5x5")
- Papers - patterned paper from American Crafts - Play; all other cardstock from scraps
- Cricut Cuts - cat from Nifty Fifties, page 23; tag is <cute_s> and its coordinating layer from Playtime
- Cuttlebug Embossing - Dots & Spots on yellow shape behind cat
- Other - sentiment stamp by Hampton Ink
I love this retro look! I also seem to be using a lot of orange lately, huh?
The Pink Stamper is having a birthday challenge today, so I'm submitting this card to her contest. Check out her Birthday Crazy Card Challenge and play along!