Saturday, June 25, 2011

Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award

A big thank you to Nita of Nifty Nita Notes, Cindy P of CardCrazeeMe53, and Glenda of Glenda's Cards for honoring my blog with the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award.  You ladies are truly sweet and truly talented!  Please check out their blogs to see their creativity and amazing creations.


To accept the award, the rules are to thank the person who honored you with the award, tell seven random things about yourself, and pass the award onto eight friends.

So, here goes seven random things:
  1. I've always loved cats, and we currently have two feline family members, Spike and Britney.
  2. Aside from craft stores, my favorite place to shop is Kohls.
  3. Nothing beats a cherry limeade from Sonic on a hot, summer day.
  4. I have a brown thumb and kill pretty much any houseplant.  But I've somehow kept an orchid alive for five weeks now.
  5. DVR has changed my life!
  6. I like to fall asleep listening to Coast to Coast AM.  I may not believe everything they discuss, but it sure is entertaining!
  7. I kick off my shoes as soon as I walk in the door.

I am passing the blog award to the following talented crafters. If you are not a follower already, please sure to visit their blogs!

Dawn of SimplyDawn53
Diana of DL.ART
Georgiana of Carson's Creations

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your award I think this one is really pretty and thank you for sharing it with I'm posting it today. Thanks again DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete