I'm always making cards for other people, but this week I actually made a card for me. I love funky glasses and have worn fun frames since my first pair of glasses in college, so I made a cute "just because" card with my signature frames:
- Card Base - Studio G (5" diameter)
- Papers - patterned paper by American Crafts - Everyday; green cardstock by Bazzil Basics; all other from scraps
- Cricut Cuts - glasses and background from Nifty Fifties, page 53; font for "hi" sentiment from Doodletype
- Cuttlebug Embossing - background layer with Spots & Dots
- Other - inking with green Colorbox petal point ink pad; gems from Michaels $1 bin; top layer of glasses on pop-dots
Join us in making a circle-shaped card at Celebrate the Occasion this week. I'm eager to see what you make, so leave me a comment pointing me to your awesome projects!