I'm always needing birthday cards -- especially for my friends' children -- so I made a robot card for a little guy who turns 4 next month:
- Card Base - Recollections (A6)
- Papers - robot paper from Pressed Petals - Boys Will Be Boys; red cardstock by Bazzil Basics; all other cardstock by The Paper Studio
- Cricut Cuts - robot from Boys Will Be Boys, page 64; balloon from Birthday Bash, page 23 (Layer 2); font for "4" from Birthday Bash
- Cuttlebug Embossing - "4" with Swiss Dots; balloon with Traffic Jam; circle background with Spots & Dots
- Other - google eyes from Target $1 spot; string from stash; robot and balloon on pop-dots
I love making projects with bold colors, and this card definitely is bright and cheerful! It's even kid-approved; my son saw the card the next morning and thought the google eyes were silly and fun.
Now it's your turn to link up your Birthday Bash projects at Fantabulous Cricut -- can't wait to see what you create!