- Card Base - DCWV Brights (A2)
- Papers - plaid by My Mind's Eye: Magnolia; all other cardstock by The Paper Studio
- Cricut Cuts - bee and flowers from Paisley, page 25
- Cuttlebug Embossing - unidentified flower pattern on front background strip; Paisley on flowers inside
- Other - flower petal embellishments by Recollections; gemstones from Michaels $1 bin; inking with Colorbox petal point ink pads
I had a blast trying something new for this challenge -- a spiral pop-up card! I love how the flowers just burst forward when you open the card. I learned this fun and easy technique from Split Coast Stampers -- check out their tutorial to learn how to add a spiral pop-up to one of your projects.
The FCCB design team has more awesomely "buggy" projects for you to see, so crawl on over to Fantabulous Cricut for this week's challenge. You can link up your own buggy project for a chance to win a great prize.