I'm entering the hop's challenge with this card:
- Card Base - Studio G (5x5")
- Papers - plaid from KI Memories Heirloom Collection; blue and orange distressed papers and brown damask for patty from Simply Delightful: My Mind's Eye; gray textured cardstock from The Paper Studio; all others from scraps
- Cricut Cuts - hamburger from Simply Charmed, page 49; utensils from Playtime, third layer of "Jim" cut; bug from Doodlecharms, page 92; background in plaid from Elegant Edges, page 63.
- Cuttlebug Embossing - top hamburger bun with Swiss Dots; lettuce with D'vine Swirls; tomatoes with Dots & Spots; pickle with Distressed Stripes.
- Other - inking around plaid layer with brown ink pad by Stampabilities and lots of doodling with white gel pen; also highlighted sesame seeds on buns with yellow marker.
I also wanted my critter to be one of the ants I saw on the blog hop, but I couldn't find an ant cut on any of my cartridges. I settled on making the bug from Doodlecharms in black to represent the critter.
We often get together with friends for cookouts in the summer. I thought this would be a neat -- and cheeky, haha! -- thank you card to send a host.