Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day Gift Box

My second creation tonight is a Mothers Day gift box.

You might be thinking, Isn't this a little belated?, and I'd answer...well, maybe.  USPS didn't deliver my mom's gift, and I'm so perturbed!!   Especially after sending it by priority mail!  She leaves early tomorrow morning to drive here for a visit, so she may not receive her gift until she returns home later this week.  Just in case she can't pick it up tomorrow morning, I got her a few little things for her to open when she arrives.

Which means I needed a box to wrap it in -- a perfect item for The Pink Stamper's 3D challenge!

Cartridges Used:
Wrap It Up

This box was probably meant to be a gift card holder, but it's cut at 11.5" (fit to page) so it could hold larger items.  It did fairly well, but I think the simple design would look more better at the smaller size.  Oh well, you experiment and learn.  :)

I'm entering this project in the following challenge:


The Pink Stamper:  NSD Challenge #5 - Any 3D Item

No comments:

Post a Comment