Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blog Awards

Nita at Nifty Nita Notes has generously awarded me with two blog awards.  I'm honored to have my blog recognized, especially since I'm just getting started with my Cricut and with blogging my projects. Thanks so much, Nita!

The first award is:





In accepting this award, I'm asked to tell you eight things about myself.  Here goes...

  1. I'm a Christ-follower and have placed my faith in Jesus Christ.
  2. My husband and I met on eHarmony.com and just celebrated our fifth anniversary!
  3. I'm blessed with the best little boy in the world -- even though he's two and has the occasional "Terrible Two" moment.
  4. I was an IT systems analyst for a large oil and gas company before I decided to be a stay-at-home mom.
  5. I love to read -- everything!  I'm part of a book club whose ladies pick the most interesting reads each month.
  6. I'm the incoming co-coordinator of our Mothers of Preschoolers group.  It's going to be hard work, but I'm excited to facilitate a program that reaches moms in our community.
  7. Even though I've lived in Houston for eight years, I haven't completely lost my rural Louisiana accent.
  8. I love bargain shopping and have a hard time buying something if it's not on sale!
The second award is:

 The Liebster Blog award is given to bring newer blogs into the light. It's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise have been noticed and should be! As recipient you must share the love and pass it along to others, as well as these four things:

  1. You must post on your blog and tell a little about the award and announce your 3-5 picks.
  2. Let those know you have chosen them.
  3. Copy and post the award on your blog for all to see.
  4. Have fun and continue to inspire.

Now, here's my predicament.  Everyone I'd share these awards with seems to have already received them-- I guess that's what happens when you're the newbie.  If I have overlooked you and you'd like me to check out your blog, please comment.  I love finding new blogs to follow, especially people who are new to their Cricuts and blogging!

Thanks again, Nita!

No comments:

Post a Comment