So today's card is for friends who are moving into their first home this weekend:
- Card Base - Recollections (A6)
- Papers - Simply Delightful: My Mind's Eye for all patterned papers; red textured cardstock by The Paper Studio; yellow cardstock from scraps
- Cricut Cuts - "Home Sweet Home" sentiment and layered frame from Lovely Floral; house from Create a Critter, page 29 (accessory) with a second, larger house cut to make a shadow effect
- Charm - Metal Madness (clearance at Michaels -- yay!)
- Other - inking around yellow edges with brown ink pad by Stampabilities; inking around red edges with Le Plume II persimmon marker; doodling with white gel pen; pop-dots on sentiment frame and house.
Really, my son has gotten better about not touching "Mommy's Cricut" -- he's just too enamored with my markers these days. It's too cute when he says "Mommy's Cricut," but it's soon followed by his saying, "Noooo...JonJon's Cricut."
I'm entering this project in the following challenges:
Paper Playtime: Challenge #46 - Just for Fun / Add a Charm
Sassy Lil' Card Sketches: May 21st Reveal