The video below was my guide, but there's tons of tutorials out there. (Honestly, I chose this tutorial by Christina of Card Making Magic because of her super soothing voice -- it was 9pm and time to "wind down" for the day! But now I've visited her website and really like the folding templates available there.)
Here's my resulting twisted easel card -- featuring a trike modeled after my son's new "ride" from his grandparents!
- Card Base - twisted easel (5x5")
- Papers - patterns from American Crafts - Play paperpack; cardstock from scraps
- Cricut Cuts - all cuts from Boys Will Be Boys; trike, page 36; "zoom" sentiment, page 63 (Phrase/Phrase Layer)
- Cuttlebug Embossing - blue background with Spots & Dots
- Other - doodling with white Gelly Roll pen; inking with Colorbox orange and blue ink pads
I'm entering this card in Die Cuttin' Divas' Challenge #21: Planes, Trains, & Automobiles. Yes, a trike isn't technically an automobile, but my toddler sure thinks it is!