CTO has inspiring challenges each week to help you celebrate every occasion in your own special way. This week the new design team members are celebrating birthdays! It was super timing because I needed a birthday card for a friend's daughter. She held a princess-themed pool party this past weekend, so I made her card -- very appropriately -- a crown:
- Card Base - crown-shaped card from Birthday Bash, page 47 (card/tag), cut at 5.25 inches
- Papers - polka dot paper by Heidi Grace Designs; all other cardstock from scraps
- Cricut Cuts - all cuts from Birthday Bash; card base (see above); crown, page 56; "4" and "PRINCESS" sentiment with Font and Font Shadow functions; "birthday", page 54 (card/tag)
- Cuttlebug Embossing - "4" with Spots & Dots
- Other - doodling with purple Le Plume II marker; gemstones from Michaels $1 bin
I'm so excited to share this project with you at Celebrate the Occasion -- hop on over and check out the other great projects by the new design team members. They are an awesome group of talented ladies -- and a gentleman!