Friday, April 22, 2011

Purple Butterfly Mothers Day Card

I had to try out my newest cartridge -- Cricut Lite Lovely Floral -- last night, and the result is a rich-colored Mothers Day Card.

Cartridges Used:
Lovely Floral

Yep, everything on this card is from Lovely Floral -- the doily, the butterfly, and the font.

I took Mary of CardzTV's challenge and made a Mothers Day card with the colors purple, green, blue, and white.  When I saw this paper pack, I knew it was perfect for her challenge.  Can you believe this pack is from the Dollar Spot at Target?!

I'm submitting this card into the following challenges:

CardzTV - Mother's Day Color Challenge
Cricut Cardz Challenge #71 - Mothers Day Card

And another word on Mothers Day...

My mom actually reads my blog, so I was apprehensive about letting her see a card that she might receive -- but she assured me seeing the card in person is different than seeing a photo of it.  Then again, I'm sure I'll make several Mothers Day cards, so she'll have the surprise of which card is hers.  Of course, she gets whichever card turns out the best, because she is that special!

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I'm your newest follower. I love the title of your Blog. I'm a stay-at-home Mom myself, so I get it. :)

    *hugs* Nita
    niftynitanotes.blogspot.come

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my fav..love it! Very nice.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Perfect for this challenge.

    Thanks for playing along @ CCC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors! Thanks for joining us for this challenge.

    Barb
    CCC Design Team #2

    ReplyDelete