Sunday, April 3, 2011

Boys Will Be Boys

I won $20 at work Friday, which means...how can I not buy a new cartridge...?!

After work I headed to Walmart in the next 'burb over (one of the very few Walmart stores with a fabric/craft department remaining in the Houston area), but I didn't find anything I really wanted in their Cricut Lite selection.  I resisted the temptation for an immediate purchase, and I'm so glad.  Michaels has their cartridges on sale for $34.99 this week!  I went this afternoon and got Boys Will Be Boys.


It has some super-cute images that will look great in my son's second-year scrapbook.  It also has a car image that could easily be adapted as a taxi for this year's VBS theme, Big Apple Adventure.

And if you purchase three cartridges from Michaels between April 2 and May 31, Provocraft will give you a free cartridge.  Just keep your receipts, serial numbers, and complete the rebate form.

So eager to use this new cart!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win! Always fun to spend money on crafting supplies! I have that cart but have not tried it yet--lots of cute images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mrs. Glenda! I haven't used it yet either, but it looks fun. Part of me is waiting on Jonathan's scrapbook until the next retreat. I think it's in August or September. Just not enough table space to spread out everything in the kitchen. :)

    And thank you for sending so many cool ladies my way to see my blog!!

    ReplyDelete