Monday, April 18, 2011

Farm Animal Birthday Card

My son is invited to a farm-themed birthday party next month, so I jumped at the opportunity to make a cute farm animal card for his friend.



Cartridges Used:

Birthday Bash
Create a Critter
Wrap It Up

I think it turned out really cute for a little guy who's turning 3!  And I had fun making more of the critters from Create a Critter.  This cartridge is quickly becoming one of my most frequently-used.

I'm entering this card into two challenges:

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #56 - Do the Bunny Hop (I have a chick!)
Paper Playtime Challenge #43 - Weather

12 comments:

  1. Perfect card for a three year old! It is just adorable! Thank you for playing with us at Paper
    Playtime!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Those animals are adorable and I'm sure your son's friend will be delighted with this! Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and fun card! He should love the card! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. I saw you on FCCB! I am a new follower. Please stop by and share the love, http://theembellishedcard.blogspot.com
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have some chicks on mine too! They are so cute! Love the card thanks for sharing your talent with us on FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card!! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and fun. thaks for playing with us at FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super cute card! I am so glad you joined us this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! Thanks for playing at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Showcasing your farm card on Fantabulous Friday at FCCB tomorrow. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete