I made my first tent card for this challenge, and it was so much fun! (You can see a tent card tutorial at Split Coast Stampers.) I don't have any Spellbinders dies, so I used my Ciruct to cut the circle for my card. Just think of the possibilities when you can cut any shape as the window to a tent card!
- Card Base - Studio G (5x5")
- Papers - polka dots and clouds by American Crafts: Play; textured cardstock by Bazzil Bling; all other cardstock from scraps
- Cricut Cuts - balloons from Birthday Bash, page 54; trapezoid tags from Opposites Attract, page 62
- Embossing - balloons with Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots and Spots & Dots; The Paper Studio's Doodle Borders and Mesh Texture
- Other - trapezoids and balloons on pop dots; doodling with white Gelly Roll pen