Friday, January 27, 2012

Cards for Kids Valentines Blog Hop - Winner

Thanks to everyone who participated in Faith Abigail's Cards for Kids Valentines Blog Hop!  I appreciate your kind comments -- and now it's time to draw a winner for my blog candy:


The winner is....

ShersL84bedJan 24, 2012 11:24 PM
Awesome cards. Love that you put hearts in them, so creative.
I'm following your blog.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Congratulations, Sher!  Watch for an email from me on how to claim your Valentine's Day-themed ribbon.

Remember, you still have time to make a Valentine for a sick child and qualify for more awesome prizes!  Visit the main blog hop page at Faith Abigail Designs for all the info.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Jessica, that is awesome. I'm doing a happy dance. :) I'll email you my address. I already sent two Valentine cards to Faith Abigail Designs. :) I hope more people do that, it was a lot of fun.
    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner! Hope you will stop by and see my stick pin pictorial. Let me know what you think!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete