The snow and fake sledding hill from the event inspired me to make this winter holiday card tonight:
- Card Base - DCWV Brights (A2)
- Papers - Recollections cardstock
- Cricut Cuts - sledding boy from Winter Frolic, page 42; holly from Winter Frolic, page 58 (Layers); tag from Playtime; snowflakes from Winter Woodland, page 35 (Layers)
- Embossing - background with Cuttlebug's Snowflakes; red shirt and hat with The Paper Studio's Mesh Texture; sled with The Paper Studio's Wood Grain
- Other - jingle bell from Hobby Lobby; doodling with white Gelly Roll pen; sled and snowflakes on pop dots; inking on sled with brown Stampabilities ink pad
I really got to dig deep in my scrap bin and found some leftover cardstock from Christmas in July projects - three cheers for leftovers!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
CardzTV: Cricut Cardz Challenge #96 - Christmas...Say It With "S"
Exploring Cricut: Challenge #5 - Sled or Sleigh
Paper Cutz Challenge: Challenge #118 - Jingle All The Way
The Cuttlebug Spot: Challenge - Leftovers