Thursday, December 1, 2011

Floral Celebrate / Birthday Card

I followed a fun sketch at Die Cuttin' Divas this morning to make a birthday card for my mother-in-law.  Here's my resulting card:


Card Details:
  • Card Base - Studio G (5x5")
  • Papers - patterns from My Mind's Eye: Simply Delightful; cardstock by Recollections
  • Cricut Cuts - flower from Forever Young, page 73
  • Embossing - black background and aqua flower center with Cuttlebug's Bloom Dots; pink flower petals with Cuttlebug's Musical Flourish; ribbons with The Paper Studio's Doodle Borders
  • Other - inking with orange Colorbox ink pad; flower, background, and sentiment on pop dots

I'm totally in love with these papers from My Mind's Eye and have been looking for the perfect card to feature them.  I think it turned out quite nice!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Birthday Sundaes: Challenge #37 - Anything Goes
Die Cuttin' Divas: Challenge #43 - Weekly Sketch

2 comments:

  1. Love your card! The colors are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vibrant colors! I love it. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete