Happy Tuesday -- it's time for another Celebrate the Occasion challenge! This week's theme is Thanksgiving with the requirement to use a punch. I've made so many turkeys lately that I wanted to take a departure for this challenge. So I used another animal we see quite often in November -- squirrels!
- Card Base - squirrel card from Winter Woodland, page 57, cut at 5 inches
- Papers - stripes from Me & My Big Ideas - Autumn; cardstock by Recollections
- Cricut Cuts - squirrel and card base from Winter Woodland, page 57; leaves from B is for Boy
- Embossing - squirrel body with Cuttlebug's Herringbone; squirrel tail with Cuttlebug's D'vine Swirls; acorn top with The Paper Studio's Mesh Texture
- Other - sentiment stamp by Hampton Ink; EKSuccess 1-inch scalloped punch; inking with brown Stampabilities ink pad; leaves and sentiment on pop dots
Head over to Celebrate the Occasion to see the other design team members' creations link up your Thanksgiving project with punches!
I'm also submitting this project to the following challenges:
Cooking with Cricut - Challenge #59 - Fruits, Cornucopia & Harvest Time
Cricut Cardz Challenge #95 - We're So Thankful (Use Card Feature)
Paper Playtime: Challenge #60 - Thank You Projects
Stuck On U Sketches: Die Cut Leaf Challenge