I made a fun Halloween card featuring a purple monster for this challenge -- and it was a challenge for me because this card is completely Cricut-less. The monster is from this week's FCCB prize sponsor, SVG Attic. Since I've never worked with these file types before, Amy Jo (my fellow design team member) cut and mailed this cute little guy to me. Thanks, Amy Jo!
- Card Base - DCWV Brights (A2)
- Papers - ATD - Spookytown Collection
- Cut - monster by SVG Attic - Mommy's Monsters
- Embossing - monster with Cuttlebug's Spots & Dots; orange background with The Paper Studio's Doodle Borders
- Other - sentiment sticker from ATD - Spookytown Collection; googly eye from stash; pompoms by Recollections; doodling with white Gelly Roll pen; monster on pop dots; inking with purple Colorbox ink pad
I just love the sentiment sticker -- perfect for a purple people eater!
Now it's your turn to celebrate Halloween with a hungry, purple monster! Head on over to FCCB to see more projects for inspiration and then link up your own creation!