Our sponsor this week is K Andrew Designs Art Stamps, and she shared with the design team some awesome stamps to complete our "love" projects. I received this Mini Heart set with both sentiments and images:
And here's what I created:
- Card Base - Paisley, page 28 (Card Function) @ 4.5 inches
- Papers - pattern by K&Company; cardstock by Recollections
- Cricut Cuts - hearts from Doodlecharms, page 26; tag, frame, and "heart" sentiment from Lovely Floral
- Embossing - frame with Cuttlebug's Kassie's Brocade
- Other - stamped sentiment by K Andrew Designs; key by Recollections; inking with red Colorbox ink pad, and brown and pink Stampabilities ink pads; ribbon and glitter from stash; tag and hearts on pop dots
I'm so proud of this card -- it's my first shaker card! The photo doesn't capture it well, but the heart has a piece of recessed plastic that encloses both the key and lots of red glitter. My inspiration -- and tutorial -- for making a shaker card with the Paisley cartridge came from a video at Above Rubies Studios.
Would you like a chance to win some K Andrew stamps? Join us at Fantabulous Cricut with your "love" projects this week for a chance to win!
I'm also submitting this project to the following challenge(s):
CardzTV: Cricut Cardz Challenge #101 - Valentine's Day
Die Cuttin' Divas: Challenge #50 - Anything Goes
My Sheri Crafts: Challenge #78 - Love Is in the Air
Paper Playtime: Challenge #67 - Hearts or Love Theme